Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and a full time collaboration is expected.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be placed within the IT team to develop REST APIs and integrate third-party APIs on the backend side.
You don't need to have studied IT or not, what matters to us is what you can actually do, together with your desire to grow and get involved.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a backend language (NodeJS, PHP, Python, etc.);
- Extensive knowledge of GIT;
- Experience in SQL type DBMS;
- Knowledge of Docker environment.
- Ability to work in a team and manage assigned tasks with responsibility;
- At least 1 year experience in development on NodeJS in Backend for REST API development;
- Experience in PostgreSQL;
- Experience in integrating OAuth systems and 3rd party APIs in backend environment;
- Prior experience in Cloud platforms ( Google Cloud, AWS, Azure etc.);
- Experience in Social APIs.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience that you demonstrate at interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young working environment.