Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be placed within the IT team and you will have to:
- Explore, collect and organize qualitative and quantitative data (from proprietary platforms, external tools and/or market research);
- Analyze and interpret the collected data;
- Direct the digital strategy of the company and Clients, based on the analysis performed;
- Identify and implement statistical models;
- Use programming languages and contribute to technical improvements of AI business software.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge of languages such as R and/or Python;
- Knowledge of libraries and environments geared towards data analysis and machine learning (OpenCV, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and noSQL DBMS;
- Knowledge of Docker environment;
- Data modeling, acquisition, management and interpretation skills.
- Analytical and strategic personality;
- Problem solver and ability to work by objectives;
- Ability to actively collaborate with team.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and the experience you demonstrate at interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of goals;
- Competent and young working environment.