Place of work and type of employment
Our place of work is in Catania, and the type of collaboration is full-time.
How to apply
To apply, you must fill in the application form.
About your work
You will be in the Administration team, and you will take care of:
- Support the team in the activities of research, selection, and recruitment of staff;
- Prepare the administrative documentation relating to the employment relationship;
- Monitor contractual and/or personnel management deadlines.
- Degree in Humanities or Economics or Law or Master in HR;
- Excellent knowledge of job policies and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel;
- Reliability and precision.
- Experience in HR Administration activities;
- Predisposition to teamwork;
- Management of stress;
- Planning and organization.
What we offer
- Your fee will be determined based on your skills and the experience you will have in the interview;
- Corporate benefits to the achievement of objectives;
- Competent, young, and dynamic working environment.
We protect your privacy in compliance with D. Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679). The research aims at people of both sexes (Law 903/77) and people of all ages and nationalities (Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03).