Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be inserted in the IT team with the task of:
- Install and configure new technology for company use, such as hardware, operating systems and programs or applications;
- Provide assistance to company personnel with IT related issues;
- Perform routine maintenance of computer hardware and systems;
- Perform routine maintenance and HW/SW configuration of the company network;
- Manage the company's IT fleet profiles;
- Manage the issuance of login credentials for new employees and provide assistance with any issues related to them.
- Diploma in technical-informatics disciplines or equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge of network principles and protocols;
- Good knowledge of network equipment operation;
- Proficiency with VOIP systems;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Predisposition to teamwork.
- Previous experience with Cisco networking systems;
- Prior experience with Synology solutions (NAS and Storage);
- Cisco networking certification or equivalent.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience that you will demonstrate during the interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of goals;
- Competent and young working environment.