Place of work and type of employment
Our place of work is in Catania, and the type of collaboration is full-time.
How to apply
To apply, you must fill in the application form.
About your work
You will be in the Administrative team and will be required to:
- Drafting of commercial contracts and/or corporate agreements;
- Support and assistance to the Client and Community departments in the drafting and check-up of collaboration contracts, partnership agreements, and NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and in general in corporate contracts;
- Assistance in administrative and management activities;
- Preparation and drafting of letters, correspondence by e-mail, presentation documentation, and reports.
- Support in the legal evaluation of the tender documentation and the preparation of the relative application for participation in calls and tenders;
Support to corporate functions regarding compliance with the compliance processes adopted by the Company;
- Research activities and applications for calls for Soft Finance;
- Activities of the Corporate Secretariat (support to the planning of meetings of the Boards of Directors and Shareholders' Meetings, including the definition of the Agenda and the preparation of documents / Keeping company books/ Transmission of communications to the Supervisory Authorities/ Administration of Powers of Attorney/ Filing of company information with the Register of Companies, according to regulatory obligations/ Management of the PEC box);
- Management of archives of administrative, legal, and fiscal documents.
- Degree in Law or similar;
- Reliability and precision.
- Experience of at least one year in structured companies;
- Predisposition to teamwork;
- Management of stress;
- Planning and organization.
What we offer
- Your fee will be determined based on your skills and the experience you will have in the interview;
- Corporate benefits to the achievement of objectives;
- Competent, young, and dynamic working environment.
We protect your privacy in compliance with D. Lgs. 196/03 and GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679). The research is aimed at people of both sexes (Law 903/77) and people of all ages and nationalities (Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03).#### **