Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be placed within the IT team to develop REST APIs and integrate third-party APIs on the backend side.
You don't need to have studied IT or not, what matters to us is what you can actually do, together with your desire to grow and get involved.
- At least 1 year of experience in NodeJS development on Backend for the development of REST APIs;
- In-depth knowledge of GIT;
- Experience in DBMS of SQL type;
- Knowledge of Docker environment.
- Ability to work in a team and manage assigned tasks with responsibility;
- Working experience in other Backend languages (PHP, Python, etc.);
- Experience in PostgreSQL;
- Experience in integrating third party OAuth systems and APIs into backend environment;
- Prior experience in Cloud platforms ( Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Experience in Social APIs.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience that you demonstrate in the interview process;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young working environment.