Place of work and type of employment
Our work site is located in Catania, but the possibility of a hybrid collaboration is expected (in-house and work-from-home). Full-time collaboration is planned.
CCNL Tertiary ANPIT - indeterminate
Applicable seniority level: from C2 to B2 of the applied CCNL
What you will do
You will be placed within the Research & Development team to develop REST APIs and integrate third-party APIs on the backend. In detail:
- Backend Development: Design, develop, and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient Backend systems using Node.js and other relevant technologies.
- Data Integration: Create APIs and web services to integrate data from different sources, including databases, external services, and other internal applications.
- Security: Ensure data and application security by implementing appropriate security and authentication practices.
- Performance Optimization: Monitor and optimize backend application performance, identifying and solving latency or scalability issues.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with frontend, UX/UI, and other enterprise development teams to ensure a smooth and consistent user experience.
- Data Management: Create and manage databases, ensuring efficient data access and integrity.
- Testing and Debugging: Write automated tests and participate in debugging to ensure software quality.
- Agile: Work within an Agile/Scrum environment to ensure the timely completion of development activities.
- Documentation: Document code, APIs, and operating procedures to facilitate understanding and maintenance by other team members.
- Node.js: Extensive experience in developing backend applications with Node.js using Framework like Fastify
- Database: Competence in managing relational databases (like MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (like MongoDB).
- API Design: Ability to design and document efficient and well-structured restful APIs.
- Caching: Competence in the configuration and in the use of technologies and paradigms of Caching also through the use of Memcached and Redis for the optimization of the times of answer of the Endpoints
- Git: Advanced use of Git as a version control system and derivative platforms like Gitlab and GitHub.
- Messages Firebase Cloud
- Web Framework: Knowledge of Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js and Nest.JS
- App Engine
- Kubernetes ( GKE )
- Degree in Computer Science (mainly preferred but not mandatory), Computer Engineering, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a backend developer, with proven experience in developing Node.js applications.
Pc and food stamps
Competent and young working environment.
Application of the CCNL according to the applied level.
*Non-compete Agreement: No Competition
Ex art. 326 of the CCNL recalled the consideration of the non-compete agreement, to the extent of three times the last total monthly salary, in fact, will be paid, in a single solution or in five equal monthly installments, the termination of the employment relationship and will be subject to the same rate of tax of the T.F.R. without assuming, in any way, the nature of element or share of the Treatment above.