Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be placed within the Operation team and you will have to:
- Plan a business roadmap and show adaptability depending on the needs and changes required;
- Manage and balance team workload and coordination of all tasks;
- Manage and monitor marketing, communications and development projects, both internal and on behalf of the agency's clients;
- Track the progress of projects to ensure milestone compliance and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge of design in the areas of marketing and communications and software and application development;
- Excellent organizational, management and interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with technology and predisposition to use software/tools;
- Data analysis skills;
- Proactivity and ability to be operational;
- Predisposition to teamwork.
- Reliability and Accuracy;
- Stress Management;
- Planning and organization;
- Good knowledge of English.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience you demonstrate at interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young working environment.