Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be inserted in the IT team with the task of developing web pages and platforms with React.
You don't need to have studied IT or not: what matters to us is what you can actually do, together with your desire to grow and get involved.
- In-depth knowledge of GIT;
- At least 1 year experience in developing web platforms with ReactJS;
- Knowledge of NextJS framework;
- Excellent knowledge of Redux and derived libraries for state management;
- Experience in handling REST calls.
- Ability to work in a team and manage assigned tasks responsibly;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge of React Native development environment or Mobile Native development.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and the experience you demonstrate at interview;
- Corporate benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young working environment.