Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be part of our Marketing team and you will have to analyze and optimize our company assets - and those of our clients - to improve organic visibility on search engines.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO optimization techniques;
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM optimization tools;
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush, ScreamingFrog);
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads);
- Good knowledge of websites to achieve shared KPIs;
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager;
- Good skills in SEO copywriting.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS languages;
- Good search engine ranking analysis skills;
- Good ability to analyze keywords by search intent and technical issues that undermine the proper indexing of website pages;
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. Google Datastudio);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Previous collaborations with creative agencies, multinationals and SMEs.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience that you will demonstrate during the interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent, young and dynamic working environment.