Work location and type of employment
Our offices are in Catania and it is a full time job.
How to apply
You must fill in the application typeform to apply.
What you will do
You will join the IT Team in order to:
- Create, manage and carry out BPMN models, UML models and Use Case Diagrams for new products and/or new features;
- Planning together with IT and Design Teams;
- Coordinate the devolopment, the testing, and the realease of products together with other Teams;
- Support the Product team in analyzing and solving the issues regarding the planning phase and the post realease phase;
- Analyze feedbacks from customers, from other teams and from the market.
- Three-Year Degree in STEM subjects in the ICT sector;
- At least one year of experience as a Software Analyst or equivalent positions in the industry of digital products;
- Passion for creating digital products;
- Natural Inclination toward UI and UX analysis;
- Exceptional skills in communicating, presenting and organizing projects and features;
- Teamwork oriented.
- Knowledge of the microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of the JIT-based and Continuous Integrated-based processes;
- Knowledge of the Agile Method processes;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good skills of understanding of customers’ needs and of the users’ behavior in order to improve products and find new business opportunities.
What we offer
- Your salary will be set according to your skills and to the experience you will demontrate to have in the job interview;
- Company benefits, upon the achievement of objectives;
- Young and qualified work environment.