Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
The selected person will be inserted in the Community team and will be responsible for:
- Manage relationships with our TikToker community;
- Identify and propose new TikToker to introduce in the roster;
- Monitor the content created by TikToker for the campaigns;
- Identify new emerging trends on TikTok;
- Create reports of Influencer Marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of G-suite (in particular Google Sheet);
- Excellent knowledge of video editing programs (Premiere, FinalCut, InShot, CapCut);
- Possess good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of TikTok and related KPIs;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Reliability and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team;
- Stress management.
What we offer
Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and the experience you demonstrate at interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young work environment.