Work location and type of employment
Our working place is in Catania and it is expected a full time collaboration.
How to apply
To apply, please fill out the application form.
What you will do
You will be inserted into the Communication team and you will have to:
- Identify the most relevant types of videos for the different platforms;
- Identify trending trends on social platforms;
- Manage tasks and projects independently;
- Create multimedia content;
- Take care of video editing;
- Take care of editing and post-production.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere/Final Cut;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop);
- Skills in editing, post-production, color-correction;
- Ability to develop and submit creative ideas and storytelling;
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, Twitter and TikTok;
- Video design and production in all formats;
- Ability to create performance-oriented videos and content that can create conversion with tangible results (views, comments, user interactions, new customers);
- Ability to produce different types of video content: from YouTube videos to those for social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin), adapting the style, cut and editing.
- Ability to interpret the mission of different brands in different formats consistent with the chosen media channel and with the tone-of-voice of the brand;
- Strong creativity and propensity to work in a team.
- Degree in Digital editing, Video editing, Marketing, Communication;
- Knowledge of video editing principles;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Good knowledge of English.
What we offer
- Your compensation will be determined based on your skills and experience that you demonstrate to have in the interview;
- Company benefits, upon achievement of objectives;
- Competent and young working environment.